HEAVY CUT H8.02
Grind the dough.Roughness grade : 8.5 Gloss : 5.0
HEAVY CUT H8.02 polishing compound for removing scratches and fog from P1500 depth. Designed with state-of-the-art technology and widely used in modern detailing centers and paint shops. No dust. Minimum fill (file) attribute. The glue is easy to polish without drying on the surface. Due to the saturation of the abrasive with the oil and the use of the latest emulsifier, the amount of solvent is reduced to the lowest possible value, so it is safe for the body of a therapist.
Product features• Heating temperature up to 50 ° С.
• High gloss and roughness.
• Low consumption due to sharp abrasive particles in the composition.
• Prevent dust from accumulating on surfaces.
• Suitable for both hard (HS), medium soft (MS) and porcelain lacquers.
• Polishes scratches 30-40% better than analogues of other manufacturers.
Proportion 1.1 (1000 ml - 1100 grams).
Recommended useApply a small amount of paste onto the circle. Spread evenly over painted surface. Polished to an almost clean surface. Repeat if necessary.
Store at +15°C to +25°C.
Do not freeze as Koch-Chemie paste is water based.
The working temperature of the surface should not exceed 60°C!