Routine maintenance? and the importance of routine maintenance for luxury cars.
Prevention is always better than cure. And that, fully explains the Routine Maintenance Service of the Macar Pro service. This service is aimed at preventing breakdowns and breakdowns of automobiles. Regular vehicle maintenance optimizes your vehicle's performance, reliability, safety and durability, and ensures the best resale value down the road.
Road safety requires not only the physical strength of the driver, but also the fitness of the vehicle. A well-maintained vehicle not only says a lot about the owner, but also protects the owner on the road.
Many accidents due to vehicle failure could be prevented, and many stranded motorists face a preventable risk of roadside criminals.
We must address the importance of vehicle maintenance for road safety and raise awareness about the preventive steps in properly maintaining vehicles.
The importance of effective maintenance
Effective and proper maintenance will bring many benefits to car owners, including:
- Save fuel and money - your car's mechanics affect fuel efficiency
- Reduced long-term maintenance costs
- Reduce harmful emissions and protect the environment
- Increase your vehicle's reliability and reduce the risk of vehicle damage
- Increase the resale value of your vehicle
What is your car's basic maintenance?
It's best to leave the maintenance of your vehicle to well-trained auto mechanics/experts. They have the knowledge and tools to diagnose and fix problems and set you on a safe, fuel-efficient driving path. This must be done thoroughly, regularly and periodically according to the manufacturer's instructions.
Items that need maintenance are:
- Air filter: Check monthly and replace it when it becomes dirty or part of the adjustment process. It's easily accessible, right under the large metal 'cap', in a carburetor engine; or in a rectangular box at the front end of the air in the duct assembly.
- Batteries: Remove the ground wire (usually the negative terminal) on the battery to avoid triggering the starter if you accidentally touch the open wire when repairing the starter or working in the battery area.
- Brake / Brake Fluid: Check brake fluid monthly. First, clean the dirt on the brake master cylinder reservoir cap. Pry the holder and remove the lid or open the plastic cover, depending on your vehicle. If you need fluid, add the enhancement and check for possible system-wide leaks. Do not overfill.
- Engine oil: Neglecting to replace old oil will result in poor engine performance, more fuel consumption and possibly serious engine damage. To prevent engine deterioration, the engine must maintain the amount of oil it is programmed to receive. Check the oil after each fill. Take out the dipstick and wipe it clean. Fully insert and remove it again. If it is low, add more oil. To maintain peak performance, the oil should be changed every 3 months. When carrying out routine maintenance or repairs, never overfill the reservoir as this will soon damage the oil seals and lead to an engine oil leak. When installing a new oil filter, a slight smear of engine oil on the oil filter rubber gasket will ensure the important sealing surface requirement when tightening the oil filter housing to the engine block.
- Exhaust & Silencer Exhaust: Check the exhaust system for noise or squealing. Look below for loose or damaged clamps and brackets. Check for holes in the silencer or piping. Replace rusted or damaged parts.
- Fan & Belt: Check that the belt and hose are smooth. Replace enameled, worn or frayed belts. Replace bulging, rotten or brittle hoses and tighten clamps. If a faucet looks bad or feels too soft or too hard, it should be replaced. When replacing a missing or damaged fan belt, ensure that the longest run-time tension setting between the motor pulleys is approximately 10 to 12mm (Free tension play)
- Front Wheel CV Joint / Wheel Bearing Kit: When carrying out a wheel bearing kit repair, use only one pack of grease for both wheels, keep the remaining grease pack for future use on the vehicle. yours - one package is more than enough to pack both wheels
- Fuel line & Fuel pump
- Train oil
- High -Tension (HT) lead
- Ignition Coil Ignition Wire System .
- Lights: Check that all lights are working and replace any damaged or burned out bulbs. The lights need to be properly focused, for your safety and the oncoming vehicle. Move on a low beam so it doesn't obstruct your view instead of helping you along.
- Water connection Radiator
- Water: If your engine uses water for cooling, take care to make sure it is changed regularly. Water can also be used to clean the windshield.
- Rear wheel drive shaft
- Shock absorbers: Shock absorbers should always be replaced in pairs (or all four) to ensure that both front and/or rear shock absorbers are in the same condition and operating on the same axle.
- Spark Plugs: In an effort to correct erratic idling after replacing your vehicle's spark plugs, make sure that the plug leads are secured on both ends of the plug leads and the wires. conductor is not damaged.
- Tires - Mechanical abnormalities appear early on in tire wear patterns. It is important to have professionals check your wheel alignment and balance. (The following mechanical components can lead to uneven tire wear - Clamped or uneven brakes, Staging shafts, bent axles, sagging axles, Torn or cracked chassis, Worn or missing wheel bearings , damaged or worn suspension, damaged or worn wheel assemblies, worn bushings or ball joints, damage of worn steering components, etc.)
- Tire pressure: The required amount of air pressure needs to be strictly maintained if your vehicle is to travel the right distance and pick up passengers.
- Clutch: Wear of individual clutch plates, pressure plates and/or release bearings is not considered a quick fix for fixing loose parts. Replacing all respective components, pressure disc, clutch disc and thrust bearing in kit form is highly recommended; Since these components work together and have equal mileage and wear, replacing a single liquid clutch component is a risk that can be costly and time consuming.
- Wiper blades: You should replace your wiper blades every six months, even if they are not used very often. Rubber degrades over time when exposed to the atmosphere.
- Seat belts: Keep seat belts clean to prevent dirt and moisture from damaging the mechanism.
- Keep your car clean, inside and out.
There are many ways to perform vehicle maintenance - You can start with the simple and allow the professionals to do more of the technical maintenance.
Vehicle Safety Checklist for Safe Traveling and Driving
See also : Mercedes-Benz B service at Macar Pro service
Identify signs that need maintenance
The best and most effective method of knowing about your vehicle and keeping track of it is through the owner's manual, which provides complete information on how to use it. You can check your car whenever you enter it, either daily or weekly or at the intervals specified in the manual. Read your owner's manual carefully to familiarize yourself with your vehicle's maintenance schedule and requirements. Maintenance varies greatly between vehicles - your vehicle manufacturer knows best.
You can also use your senses to identify areas that require maintenance:
Odor: Strange odors may be emanating from the inside of your vehicle. This can be an early warning signal that needs to be heeded if you have to save a lot of time and money later on.
Possible causes may include:
- The existence of some trapped water, usually under the carpet. This will damage the carpet and also accelerate corrosion.
- Absorbs a variety of odors. The smell of electrical smoke is the most dangerous and you should turn off, open the bonnet, disconnect the battery and seek professional help. Other smoke odors can occur when the soundproofing or insulation lining inside the engine compartment burns. Find the cause.
- Fuel smell may appear when the fuel tank vent is clogged or if it is overflowing.
- Oil or exhaust fumes from the engine. This could be due to too much engine oil, or if the engine oil is old and burnt, or if it has overheated.
- A typical sweet smell emitted when the polish burns, occurs when your generator or generator is about to pack and is often accompanied by flashing lights.
- The smell of burning rubber tends to appear when you apply the brakes or when the tires are overheated.
Unusual sounds tend to be suppressed by outside road noise, radio noise, passengers, etc. However, if the problem persists, the car will know its condition every time you turn a corner or go through a bump.
The recognizable sounds are
- A strange clicking sound when turning from the front wheel means the front axle is about to fall off. Fix it before it happens.
- A rattle of the fan belt means another one is needed.
- Rhythmic rattles from the wheels indicate a faulty bearing at worst or just large pebbles stuck in the tire pattern at best.
- A change in engine sound often indicates that the engine is overheating, especially if you have been driving at a constant speed for a long time. Stopping or changing the engine speed is sufficient if there are no serious problems. If not, let the car cool down and then check the radiator and water level.
- Backfire during normal driving means serious problems and should be investigated properly.
- An engine hum means it's time to go lower. However, if it persists, it's time to check the engine and engine oil.
Additional Suggestions "Maintenance Friendly"
- Always use genuine replacement parts.
- Give your car an anti-rust coating
- Avoid accelerating and braking sharply.
- Turn off the engine whenever you want to wait.
- Drive at a moderate speed for maximum fuel economy.
- Use the air conditioner only when necessary.
- Avoid stepping on the clutch pedal and release the clutch pedal completely while driving.
- Maintain optimum air pressure in the tire for improved range.
- Try to avoid hitting your tires against the curb, especially when parking. It can weaken the tire without showing any outward signs of damage.
- Check your spare tire from time to time - you never know when you might need it.
Let us help you keep your vehicle up to date. Our Service Center is full of amenities such as a luxurious lounge, ample parking, shuttle service, coffee , and much more! Not to mention, we have a Macar Pro Certified Service staff ready to assist you with anything you may need.
Book an appointment with us online ! https://mcarpro.com. to receive special offers for you
Mail : Mcarpro.email@example.com
Web : https://mcarpro.com. : https://mcarpro.net : https://mcarpro.asian.