WHAT ARE THE CERAMICS ?
The rapid development of environmentally friendly paints has also led to the decline of environmental protection coating technology. With the increase in the use of water-based paints, the rate of deterioration, damage and tarnishing of vehicle surfaces due to various abrasive effects has begun to increase. The main factors that damage car paint; pollution, mud, bird droppings, traffic soot, tree sap, hydrocarbons and chemical cleaners. Due to the eco-friendly paints used today, the environmental risk of damaging car paints has increased due to sunlight, UV radiation, acid rain, freezing and oxidation.
- Prevents minor scratches at the hairline caused by external factors such as washing brushes and/or fixing them with external intervention (applying paste) before they go down into the coat,
- Ensure that elements containing large amounts of acids, such as bird droppings, do not cause permanent damage to the paint,
- Guaranteed water slide feature,
- Guarantees long-lasting paint protection, provided the vehicle is washed in the recommended shapes and positions after application,
- Ensure that factors such as road salts and acid rain do not cause minor scratches on the vehicle.