Mcar Pro Complete Package
* Full Hood
* Full Fenders
* Front Bumper
* Side Mirrors
* Door Handle Inserts
* Rocker Panels
* A Pillars
* Full Roof
* 4 Doors
* Rear Fender Rear Trunk
* Rear Bumper
* Rear Lights
WHAT MAKES MCAR PRO PPF BETTER?
Macar Pro Paint Protection Film uses Ceramic Pro nano ceramic technology in the manufacturing process, improving the overall visual appearance of any surface to which it is applied. It also helps to hide minor imperfections on the paint surface, without causing the orange peel effect commonly found in many automotive protective films.
The combination of advanced nanotechnology, the use of premium materials and strict quality control standards produces the highest quality, longest and strongest adhesion of any protective film. Paint now.
Visually impressive, our protective coating film acts as a self-healing protector preventing paint, headlights, carbon fiber, vinyl wrap and other substrates from being damaged by scratches and scuffs. small scratches. The self-healing process is also instantaneous. Gone are the days when a lot of sunlight or a heat gun was needed for the self-healing process to take effect.
Why Car Owners Love Car Paint Protection Film Macar Pro PPF ?
- Helps protect vehicle paint and other materials from road debris - with an ultra-high gloss finish or a rich matte finish.
- Can be applied as a protective package for the front bumper, bra, full front or entire vehicle.
- Up to 10 years limited warranty - Highest among protective films
- Superior Scratch Resistance for Painted Surfaces, hood, fenders, side mirrors, headlights, etc.
- Exceptional clarity. Bonds directly to the clear coat of factory paint and provides better swirl reduction than other paint protection films.
- Excellent protection on car paintwork against insect splashes, rock chips, stains, salt, road dust and ice or snow.
For added protection, Macar Pro Paint Protection Film can be coated with a custom formulated Ceramic Pro 9H Vinyl and PPF nano ceramic coating. The combination of two of the most advanced surface protection products creates a dramatic aesthetic effect, improves the overall protection of the surface and is the ultimate protective shield.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- What do I use for curing Macar pro PPF Paint Protection Film?
- The Macar Pro PPF eliminates the need for care or polishing. A weekly regular car wash with a pH balanced car wash is enough to maintain the shine and beauty of the PPF Protector.
- How long does the Macar Pro paint protection film last?
Once installed, the film lasts forever and is warranted for up to 10 years.
- Can I apply a glass/ceramic coating on the Macar Pro Paint Protection Film?
Save your money for other things. Macar Pro Paint Protection Film combines premium top coats with super hydrophobic properties so you don't need any additional topcoats.
- Can Macar Pro Paint Protection Film protect paint from flying rock?
- Sure! Macar Pro Paint Protection Film has a thickness of 215 microns providing more than 400% protection against impacts from rock debris.
- What's the difference between Mac Pro Paint Protection Film vs Coating?
- Macar Pro is a completely transparent/transparent protective film with a thickness of 215 microns that is installed on the paintwork of an automobile. It has all the benefits of a coating but provides additional protection, is easy to maintain, and is self-healing against crumbs and scratches.
- What is 'Self-healing'?
- Macar Pro paint protection film uses advanced covalent bonding technology with an 'auto-recover' feature. This means that the film heals itself from swirls/small scratches, cuts, etc. With the help of heat elements, you only need to use the dryer at 60 - 80 Oc and it can heal.
- Does Macar Pro Paint Protection Film reduce the shine of the original paint?
- Absolutely not! Macar Pro Paint Protection Film has outstanding clarity and sharp reflective high gloss that is superior to any other product on the market.
- -What if my original paint is Matte?
- If your paint is a matte finish, we recommend using Macar Pro Matte Paint Protection Film as a solution specifically designed to protect the original factory matte finish while preserving the texture and finish. its subtle goodness.
- How to determine the quality of paint protection film?
- A premium paint protection film will add shine to the original paint without giving it an 'orange peel' texture. Ideally, it should also be highly transparent, self-healing against minor swirls/scratches, and embedded with a hydrophobic coating for ease of maintenance.
Macar Pro Paint Protection Film has it all!
Book an appointment with us online ! https://mcarpro.com. to receive special offers for you
Mail : Mcarpro.email@example.com
Web : https://mcarpro.com. : https://mcarpro.net