MCar pro Ethanol Equalizer
Is all you need to fix ethanol fuel related problems. Its synthetic blend prevents water build-up, fuel system corrosion, and ethanol phase separation that robs the fuel of its octane rating.
Ethanol Equalizer replaces octane lost through phase separation, increasing horsepower and fuel stability for a stronger, quieter ride.
Outstanding features of MCar Pro Ethanol Equalier
- Increase power, performance, fuel economy and gas mileage by not only cleaning the entire exhaust & exhaust system but also the fuel system.
- Superior features, treatment of water accumulated for a long time in the fuel tank, dissolving deposits, impurities in the fuel tank and fuel pipeline system, cleaning injectors, cleaning soot in the combustion chamber , helps the engine operate stronger, does not vibrate, clears errors caused by the fuel system and saves about 10% of fuel consumption.
- Regular use every 5,000 miles adjusts the fuel, exhaust and exhaust systems, keeping them clean and preventing the CEL from displaying a fault warning because the exhaust system is dirty and possibly damaged. fuel and exhaust system sensors. This also saves on expensive fuel system repairs and emissions control.
- Will not void the manufacturer's new vehicle warranty. Specially designed and safe for use on vehicles with oxygen sensors and catalytic converters. Exceeded EPA compliance performance criteria.
- Works on all fuel injection, direct injection, carburetor, turbo, GTDI, Ecotec® & EcoBoost® engines.
- Clean fuel and exhaust systems help reduce hydrocarbon, CO and emissions
- excess NOX and save gas.
- Contains outstanding synthetic detergent to remove intake valve deposits (IVD), combustion chamber deposits (CCD) and other fuel deposits.
- Includes combustion catalyst for improved gas mileage, smoother idling, better drivability and throttle response.
- Reducing zinc and phosphorus catalyst contamination restores catalytic converter function.
- Clean the lambda O2 oxygen sensor tip.
- Remove OBD P0420 and other OBD codes* and turn off the check engine light.
- Deodorize exhaust gases with “sulfur” (rotten eggs).
- Make sure to pass the exhaust smoke test.
Instructions on how to use the product
- Pour the entire Macar pro Ethanol Equalizer (Ethanol Equalizer Fuel Additive) into about 1/2 – 2/3 of the fuel tank equivalent to 30 to 40 liters.
- Drive from 50km to 100km (ideally half of this at highway speeds), then fill up the tank.
- Continue driving normally until less than 1/4 tank before refueling.
- Ensure clear results comparing before and after use. Check by burry and using the endoscope of the combustion chamber we will see that the soot in the combustion chamber is cleaned, the engine runs smoother and smoother.
- After 20,000 km, add 1 bottle of 30ml mixed with 30-40L of fuel